Is This You?
- Are you suddenly burdened with care issues or other decisions for your elderly or aging parents?
- Did you just receive that totally unexpected, out-of-the-blue phone call from some authority (doctor, police officer, emergency operator) advising you of the immediate help your aging elderly parent needs?
- Are your parents telling you…
“they are ‘just fine’ and they don’t need any help,” when you indeed know they do?
- Do your parents still treat you like a child?
- Does your current relationship with your parents drain you of your energy?
- Do you feel overwhelmed and do not know where to get the right information?
- Have you and your parents had “The Talk?”
- Can you do it all yourself?
Like so many other Boomers or adult children of elderly parents in this life stage, you may not be aware of what to do next, or where to go to find answers to your never-ending questions.
Your journey ahead may be a thousand miles….
- You need to have all your resources at hand
- You need to know when and how to use them
- You need a strategy to maneuver through this situation in the best possible way
- We can help!
- education, years experience as a nurse geriatric care manager,
- lifelong love for seniors,
- personal elderly parent care experiences,
- my innate giftedness to recognize, communicate, and solve problems,
- my passion to enable adults to create a parent care model they would want their own kids to apply when they need help
inspired and motivated me to create Endless Legacy a site where adults can find empowerment and the support needed to help their parents finish well and leave a family legacy that will be aspired by generations to come. A Legacy that is truly Endless! ►► Rhonda